One week more developing for Google Summer of Code.
Website: [gvpy project] on Github
Now, you could start trying my new library,i will show you how now:
How install gvpy?
- Download gvpy.py
- Move to this directory for Windows: C:\Users\[your name]\gvSIG\plugins\org.gvsig.scripting.app.extension\lib
- Open gvSIG 2 Desktop, and go to Scripting Composer or Jython Console.
- Write before your scripts: import gvpy
There are some bugs, but i will fix them next week. You could try commands like:
r = geoprocess(…) #You can find with geoprocessHelp() with parameters do you need
r = geoprocess(«perturbatepointslayer», LAYER = gvsig.currentLayer(),MEAN = 10, STDDEV = 10 )
addFeature(), addField(), removeField()….
1. What did you get done this week?
After few days trying and doing some test, i decided give one step back, check again info about gvSIG, SEXTANTE, and how python manage classes.
2. What do you plan on doing next week?
I will start fixing some bugs from last week. I will try to make one stable library, that works perfectly with simples algorithms
3. Are you blocked on anything?
Thats why i decidad give one step back, now i have things more clear.